The term conspiracy theory is often used to discredit descriptions of world events which implicate people in power as having acted together with criminal intent. Somehow we have become conditioned to respond to such theories as completely paranoid and the result of unstable irrational thinking. Why is this so?
Could it be that our own narrow minded identification with religion, right vs. left, nationalism, race or class is used to manipulate us into pointing the finger at hostile people outside our borders or belief system instead of those who were really responsible? Given the fact that we are ruled by a transnational super class who do not identify with ideology, or nation, but are only concerned with increasing power and control. Could it be that THEY might in fact be the ones who are orchestrating events behind the scenes without regard to how many commoners are destroyed in the process?
People are very uncomfortable with the idea that their leaders view them as a renewable resource similar to sheep, cattle, pigs, coal, corn, wheat. No one wants to believe that elites think in this way, but there is evidence everywhere that this is the case. Numbers of people dead in wars are used to indicate how horrifying conflicts, wars and disasters are. We live in a statistical society that is highly stratified.
The following series of videos presents fascinating research and theories that attempts to explain the culture, origins and beliefs that the global elite operate by. While not all of it may be true some of it may be.
Here are just a few of the more interesting facts uncovered:
- The Queen of Englands throne sits atop a large ancient stone called the Stone of Stones that has its origins in ancient Egypt.
- Adolph Hitler was financed by a Rothschild who was of Jewish origin.
- The CIA was founded by former members of the Nazi SS.
- The Central banks of England, France, USA which issue the nations currencies are owned by private banking families.
- The Rothschild family drafted a plan to take over the world and establish a new world order in the 18th century, but after being discovered by the French government, had to seek refuge in the secret society called the Freemasons.
If any of this is starting to sound interesting, watch the videos and decide for yourself. Does the worldview that the corporate media feeds you sound more real, or something more like this?
Ring of Power: Illumati Bloodlines
Submit your comments below and make your voice heard people!!!